- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL KATHMANDU
Arrival at Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
DAY 02: KATHMANDU CITY TOUR
After breakfast sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath, Jal Narayan, and Guheshwari Temple, after lunch, preparing for Kailash Yatra. Back to the hotel overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 03: KATHMANDU TO SYAPRU BESI
Drive Kathmandu To Syaprubesi(2400m) 152 Km 7hrs drive overnight stay in the Hotel.
DAY 04: SYAPRUBESI - RASUWA - KERANG
After breakfast drive to Rasuwa Gadi 15km drive, After immigration and customs formalities on both sides (Nepal & China). We Drive to the small town – Kerang, Overnight stay in the Hotel (2900m).
DAY 05: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
Rest day for altitude acclimatization at Kerang.
DAY 06: KERANG - SAGA
After breakfast Drive to Saga 250kms (4500m) Enjoy the grand view of Mt. Shishapangma(8021mt High) Gauri Shankar and other high mountains from Gurungng –La Pass(5050mt.high) Saga. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
DAY 07: SAGA - LAKE MANASAROVAR
Drive to - Lake Manasarovar 385km (4500m).Very auspicious day for all people who will have the first glimpse of Holy Manasarovar and view of Mt. Kailash from Horchu Pass. Overnight stay Lodge at Chhu Gompa at the shore of Lake Manasarovar.
DAY 08: LAKE MANASAROVAR - DARCHEN
The abode of god will be a lifetime - achievement. Puja, Havana worship, Meditation, Holy bath, etc. Afternoon drive to Darchen (30km) 4560m.Overnight stay in the Hotel.
DAY 09: DARCHEN TO DIRAPHUK
Drive for 10 km to Tarboche (Yam Dhwar) and trek up about 04/05 hour Diraphuk (4890m) to reach Parikarma/Cora begins. Overnight stay at Guest House.
DAY 10: DIRAPHUK - ZHULTHULPHAK
Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 22km. walk approximately 08 / 10 hours - walk Continues, this is the day every pilgrim talks about, the most difficult journey throughout the trip, Trek up to Dolma La Pass (5600m). We will offer very short prayers at Dolma la.
DAY 11: ZHULTHUPHUK - LAKE MANSAROVER - DONGBA
Zuthulphuk to Dongba via Manasarovar Horchu. After Breakfast, we will trek around 8 km. We will be reaching at the point, where our jeeps will be waiting to drive us to Darchen, Parikarma (Circuit) ends. After Lunch we will drive to Dongba via Man.
DAY 12: DONGBA - KERANG
Drive back to Kerang.
DAY 13: KERANG - KATHMANDU
Kerang to Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
DAY 14: DEPARTURE - KATHMANDU
Departure transfer to Kathmandu airport.
- Yatra Permit
- Vegetarian Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- 13 Nights Accommodation.
- Holy Lake Manasarovar Parikrama (Circuit).
- Transport by AC Bus, Car as per group sizes.
- Nepali Team Leader, Chinese / Tibetan Tour Guide.
- Team of Sherpa to carry your luggage & Cooks to prepare food.
- English & Hindi speaking Guide.
- Down Jacket for Yatra (returnable after Yatra).
- Oxygen cylinder for guest.
- Yak for Kailash Parikrama for carrying equipment and kitchen utensils only.
- 5% of the GST.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Airfare / Rail fare or any other expenses from your home location.
- Pony / Porter expenses in Kailash Parikrama.
- Any kind of Travel insurance.
- Any kind of Medical expenses.
- Gov Service tax as applicable.
- Any kind of donation or tip to Guide / Sherpa / Drivers /Cooks / Porter / Priest / or any crew member.
- Extra days accommodation in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot / Hilsa /Purang due to bad weather/flight cancellation or any other reason.
- VISA Cancellation charges & transportation charges, if leaving early from Tibet.
- Any evacuation / rescue / additional charges / losses due to natural calamities / unforeseen circumstances.
- Any kind of extra baggage charges in flight/helicopter during Yatra.
- Anything which is not included in inclusions.